Sacramento Massage Room Rentals
Sacramento Massage Room Rentals at Massage By Brie in Midtown Sacramento - At this time I'm not currently looking for any new therapists.
I’m looking for 2 -3 Licensed and Certified Massage Therapists to work as Independent Contractors at my Midtown, Sacramento Massage Business.
I have a nice and professional, 800 square foot facility, with a
reception area, kitchen, restroom, and two nice sized massage rooms that
are beautifully furnished. The larger of the two rooms is perfect for Couples Massage, or small workshops with a Max. of 15 people.
I am located at 902 21st Street, Sacramento, CA 95816 at the
corner of 21st and I Street. Free 2 hour parking is provided on the cross
street. (see my Directions page for a map)
Massage By Brie office in Midtown Sacramento!
Looking at the photo, I have the Right Half of the upstairs with a private door/staircase accessed from the middle of the downstairs.
Time and Payment Options:
We KNOW how difficult it is to start a Massage Business and build
clientele, so we have set up a bunch of different options to make it
easier for you to grow your business!
You can choose to Pay by the Hour (not being offered at this time), as you have a client, (better for those starting out), or pay on a Pay by the Month Plan.
(better for those with some established clientele). You can switch
options at the first of each month, as your business grows.
Pay By The Hour Plan Details: (not being offered at this time)
If you are just starting your own business, or transitioning from
another location or a Massage Chain, you have the option of
choosing to start at an Hourly Room Rental rate of $10 hour, and then switch to a
monthly plan when you have built up some clientele. It is a higher
hourly rate than if you pay monthly, but you only pay as you have a
client, so this is a fantastic way to start your own practice without a huge monthly room rental commitment!
(When I first started my Massage By Brie practice in March, 2010, I rented a TINY shared room in a Salon for $300/month which was tough as I had no initial clients, but I had that monthly commitment! I would have loved to have found a Rent By the Hour Room to ease the transition from a JOB to a CAREER!)
Pay by the Month Plan Details:
Different payment options are available on the Pay by The Month Plan,
depending on if you choose to commit to 10/15/20/25 or 30 hours a week:
- 10 hours a week = $ 200/month
- 15 hours a week = $ 275/month
- 20 hours a week = $ 350/month
- 25 hours a week = $ 425/month
- 30 hours a week = $ 500/month
For the Pay by the Month Plan, Payments would be due in full on the 1st of each month (pro-rated for 1st
month), OR you have the option of paying 50% on the 1st of each month,
and 50% on the 15th of each month.
If you commit to a monthly plan, but have a week where you go over the hourly limit on the plan you commit to, no need to limit your clients, just pay by the Hourly Rate of $10/hour for any clients over the number of weekly hours you commit to.
No matter if you are just starting out with your own business
and building your clientele, or if you have existing clientele, you can
pick the option that works best for your situation. As your clientele
grows, you can commit to more hours.
Massage By Brie will provide:
- Fully furnished professional looking rooms.
- Massage Music in each room.
- Rent includes all utilities (garbage, water, gas & electric), and Wi-Fi Internet connectivity.
- Bottled Water/Tea/Coffee for Clients and Therapists.
- Massage Lotion - I will have a variety of Massage
Lotions on hand, or you can use your own if you prefer something
different. (no oils please, as it stains the sheets - If you want to use oils, just use your own sheets.)
- A personalized page for your business on my Massage By Brie website in the OTHER THERAPISTS section.
My Mom Leigh, does Web Design and Marketing for a living, so my site
ranks VERY high on Google and the other search engines. Your completed
page will be blasted out on Facebook/Twitter/and LinkedIn to around
1,500+ people. If you have an existing
website, we can just link to that as well. Even if you have your own website, this will just give you more exposure.
- While you will be an independent contractor and need
to have or build your own clientele, I am typically fully booked each week, and often with a waiting list, so I may be able to refer some new client requests, emergency
requests, or have you help cover some of my appointments, if I have to
go do Labor Massage for one of my Prenatal Clients. We have a great group of Therapists with a variety of specialties, so we refer clients back and forth for different services that we don't offer ourselves.
- Licensed Certified Massage Therapist (CMT), and a City of Sacramento Business License to be on hand at the Massage By Brie office.
- Copy of Current Liability insurance (ABMP, AMTA, or other acceptable provider) to be on hand at the Massage by Brie office.
- Positive attitudes - looking for those that are
passionate about the Massage Industry, and interested in pursuing an
amazing CAREER vs. a JOB!
- We do not have a Cleaning Service, so each Therapist is expected to tidy up their room after each use. This will assist with keeping our place as professional looking as we can! If you notice that we are running low on any supplies, please just leave a note.
- A key to the office will be provided for you. It is your responsibility to leave the office locked each time you leave in order to safeguard our facility and equipment. It is recommended to leave the door locked if you are the only therapist working, especially during the evening.
- Please send your resume with the basics (education,
types of modalities, experience, memberships), and a cover letter that
states your availability, and how many hours you are interested to, Brie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks very much!!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Like This Page?